You are not logged in.

#51 18-08-05 20:44:15

luchell

Re: first attempt at part three tomorrow

yep im sitting nicely on my cloud enjoying the day going by lol

congratulations leslie. fab result. did you enjoy it? was it your first attempt?did you find it diffucult so many questions lol did you go on a pink?

i want to hear all about how your part three went when you hop off your cloud next briefly wink

18-08-05 20:44:15

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#52 18-08-05 20:44:40

T

nice one Leslie.

could either yourself or Luchell have a look for my kite while your up on cloud 9

#53 18-08-05 20:49:54

luchell

is it blue? just saw one fly by

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#54 18-08-05 22:01:22

leslie
Verified Member
Website

luchell wrote:

yep im sitting nicely on my cloud enjoying the day going by lol

Budge over  lol

luchell wrote:

congratulations leslie. fab result. did you enjoy it? was it your first attempt?did you find it diffucult so many questions lol did you go on a pink?

Thanks and to everyone else. This was my second attempt, i was determined i wasn't going to take it to wire. I was alot more relaxed and confident, but i knew what to expect this time and what they were looking for and yes i was on a pink, it was a great learning curve.

BTW, the training and support from BSM was first class.

luchell wrote:

i want to hear all about how your part three went when you hop off your cloud next briefly wink

Sure, as soon as i can get down from here.

Leslie

#55 18-08-05 22:38:41

cfccat
Verified Member

aww, big congrats to you both, can still remember what it was like when I passed you will be on those clouds for a long time yet!
Cat x

#56 19-08-05 05:38:09

bertie

Very well done, what a result!!!!!got my second attempt on the 7th of sept, and have drawn inspiration form you positive comments! 5/4 is suc an excellent result, well done again. Hope the head is not too sore today!

#57 19-08-05 07:24:39

luchell

i keep laughing thinking maybe its a good job i didnt see the pst no. it doesnt matter at all, i know that now but i knew everyone often comments about pst 10, its a bit subject unspecific. to get overtaking to was so funny. i almost giggled when he said it! no fear just got straight on.

leslie, do you think your frame of mind also helped with the end result? ive got my first learner test today since becoming an adi, so lets just wait for the same examiner to say something about being on a pink and getting the experience in. lol  im going in the back anyway but it will be nice when i finally have the badge to go with the feeling lol  sent it off this morning.

#58 19-08-05 09:22:24

WOOF

Well done Luchell!  big_smile

SUPERB!

#59 19-08-05 12:18:25

Anonymous

Well Done Hayley.  I know we spoke this morning but I wanted to add my own congrats via the forum.

Didn't see you today in the City though.

Love, Wessex.

#60 19-08-05 16:23:55

luchell

10 til 12 pupil turned up in a bit of a state so i cancelled his lesson. no way was he fit to drive. next lesson was a test, she passed thankfully lol  didnt see you though. lol

#61 19-08-05 18:06:55

Anonymous

I had my lad until 11 then off to the dentist.  Next lesson 2.30 she'd forgotten.  Just got back from Canada and she looked shot.  So cheery farewell until next week.  Rest of day off.  Working all weekend with pre test finals and a new pup from Downton.  So I finished off 2004-5 tax return for accountant.

Next day off is Sunday week then week after off to Woodbury Park for a birthday round of golf.  Pampering myself.

Wonder if I'll bump into me old mate Nige?.......

Wessex.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#62 19-08-05 19:05:22

leslie
Verified Member
Website

luchell wrote:

leslie, do you think your frame of mind also helped with the end result? ive got my first learner test today since becoming an adi, so lets just wait for the same examiner to say something about being on a pink and getting the experience in. lol  im going in the back anyway but it will be nice when i finally have the badge to go with the feeling lol  sent it off this morning.

We seem to have alot in common Haley just now  wink

First pass today as an ADI, felt a wee bit more special compared to the others, long may it continue. Hope you experienced the same. The right frame of mind is important, i did manage to look at the PST on the marking sheet, it made me settle down a alot as i knew all the main points i had to cover. In the intro he told me his instructor was off on a dirty weekend and i was taking over, so i quickly got into 'playing the game'! with a bit of banter which helped me relax.

Leslie

#63 19-08-05 19:12:21

luchell

my lessons today i felt better.  examiner would you believe did actually comment about my pink!! he said my pupil had got 14 driver faults and this was more than the norm (im not stupid and she was so so nervous third test and she went the wrong way three times and got told off for not listening!! she has alot of trouble with tests but is brill normally.)

his attitude was " you should be asking me and your pupil should how they could have driven better especially being on a pink!" :shock:  i said i passed yesterday so im not, he replied stumbling uh oh well it doesnt matter. pupil then chipped in with, " if i want to know how i could have done bettrer i was going to ask hayley, thats why i wanted her in the back and i pay her as my instructor :shock: "

i could have fallen over laughing. true though, hes seen her for 40 minutes. im not silly i saw every fault, knew exactly what he'd marked down, how does he know she would normally make so many driver errors?

shes off to spain and he commented god only knows how you will find your way round there if you cant follow directions!! rude man. dread getting him next time on test, feel like i answered back but couldnt help it. he could have said that away from the pupil and it upset her so she went for him. good old faithful pupil lol

third time lucky though she passed she even asked how??!! lol  good overall drive not putting anyone in danger just a bit wobbly when she started getting nervous. obviously so, i thought but then i know her.

thats my story for today.

weird, ive just read you had your first test pass to lol  she was my first failure as a pdi (my first test actually) and my first pass as an adi lol

#64 19-08-05 20:39:47

mags
Verified Member

Well done Luchell and Leslie i knew you could do it lets hope im in the same boat in 3 weeks time.
Again congratulations to you both you deserve it big_smile
Mags big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#65 19-08-05 22:03:59

leslie
Verified Member
Website

Thanks Mags

Good luck when it comes round. Just 'play the game' and you'll be fine.

Need any help, let us know.

Leslie

#66 19-08-05 22:08:59

luchell

good luck mags. how are you feeling about it? looking forward to it? lol

just really get it into your head from the moment you go into role hes your pupil. use your experience with your learners on your pink and predict whats hes going to get up to by looking nice and far ahead. hopefully thats what youre doing anyhow with pupils, they do the same (but obviously dont plan itheir faults) no different really. i forgot about the fact it was my part three and just let the instructor in me out loose.

he was a great actor so that helped lol are you practising your psts on pupils? i found that helped greatly, the half hour mini lessons just to get used to covering the topic in hand properly.

#67 21-08-05 16:33:40

mags
Verified Member

Yes girls i am as prepared now as i will ever be ( hopefully) i know what i need to do, my only worry is on the phase 2, being on a pink, as most of my pupils are novices, i am worried i will over instruct, just got to get it into my head that the se is 2 different people.
Should be fine,
again well done to you both, hopefully i will be celebrating along with you both on the 8th sept
Mags big_smile   big_smile  big_smile

#68 22-08-05 15:59:15

dani

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s   xxxxxxxxxx

Board footer