You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#26 18-08-05 13:58:19

la.monikita
Verified Member

Re: first attempt at part three tomorrow

WELL DONE!!!!!!!! :!:  :!:
TOLD YOU GONNA DO IT NO PROBS! lol

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

18-08-05 13:58:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#27 18-08-05 14:02:34

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Very Very Very well done Luchell

Must be a great feeling.
Please don't leave the forum now you've passed I for one will need your help and advise in the months to come.

I'm on the night shift tonight so will be studying those comp skills and as I bought a 17 month old Nissan Micra all the more for insentive.

Well done again and so what are you going to do now. Go it alone?

All the best
Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#28 18-08-05 14:05:24

Lisajb21

Well Done Luchell
Was thinking about you all morning with fingers crossed  lol

#29 18-08-05 14:08:44

luchell

thank you. im staying put til my contrct is over in november. im going to startt thinking where to take things now. there is a local company i wouldnt mind enquiring about as i need a pupil base and reputation of the good kind first. then ill be off indy. need to get car and stuff sorted but will get there.

im not going anywhere, i love this forum to pieces. it has provided so so much for me whilst ive been training and theres still an awful lot i can learn from everyone here. ill alwasy be available to help. feel free to ask. the se was lovely sibeks. you'll be fine. look forward to it lol

#30 18-08-05 14:09:32

JonnyG
Verified Member
Website

Thats a fantastic result!!
Im really chuffed for you.

I havnt applied for my 1st test yet, and thinking about going on a pink soon,.
Your result has made me feel more confident..

Part3 lesson number 10 tomorrow..moving off and stopping.

#31 18-08-05 14:12:11

luchell

if you know your stuff and go in feeling positive and confident you'll be fine. my pink has helped me hugely but only because i used it to its maximum. shame i didnt get two fives. he told me i started to sound like his mother in law in phase two! he was alughing hysterically when he was saying it lol

theres really nothing to be frightened of or worry about. make sure your training was adequate and put in the work in between. reading and practising.

#32 18-08-05 14:22:09

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

well done, fab achievement
big_smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#33 18-08-05 14:39:24

Kris T

congratulations. The champers is well deserved  big_smile .

#34 18-08-05 14:42:54

Rookie
Website

Good show luche!!

yeahhhhhhhh, U aint crap then?

lol  lol  lol

"Look at the whole picture before you judge". "Judge oneself before you judge the Judger"..... The Rookster.Nov 05

#35 18-08-05 15:05:47

Troll

8)  8)  8) CONGRATULATIONS  8)  8)  8)

What a good result too.   Well done.

#36 18-08-05 15:32:59

andyc

Well done you! :mrgreen:  big_smile  wink  big_smile Many Many Congratulations!!

#37 18-08-05 16:14:01

Rauxaman

SUPERB RESULT

You deserve it, enjoy the champagne 8)

R

#38 18-08-05 16:19:34

Django

Gawd blimey they'll be no escape from the girl now lol  lol  lol

Noticed you've got onto the private ADI bit already lol  lol  lol

Really chuffed for you Hayley. As chuffed as a chuffing chuff's chuff. tongue

Best of luck with you 'new' career. 8)

#39 18-08-05 16:24:28

ucandrive
Verified Member

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  CONGRATULATIONS  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

Well done , excellent result :!:

ucandrive

#40 18-08-05 16:41:47

tuftyclub
Verified Member
Website

Congrats and well done from Devon, my 2nd attempt is in 13 days and I wound agree on what you've said about enjoying it, I'm really looking forward to passing   lol
I'm luckier than you - I get to have another go on the 'merry-go-round'!
Well done again you've worked for it.  big_smile

#41 18-08-05 17:58:21

T

What a lovely piece of news to help end what has not been a good day for me (not driving related) Well done Luchell. Obviously having only knew you through your posts i felt you would do ok but it's what you do on the day that counts. Can i have some of your champagne?

#42 18-08-05 18:50:35

leslie
Verified Member
Website

From a newly qualified ADI to another, well done.

Must be a good day for passing, got pst 7 and 4/4

Well chuffed  lol

Leslie

#43 18-08-05 18:50:55

luchell

thankyou so so much guys. im so still on cloud nine!! will be for ages i reckon. django.... you just cant escape me im afriad.... im everywhere. lol

with regards to overtaking, wouldnt have had a chance to demo, thats what trainers mean by being flexible. he was off taking us straight down a dual and trying to fly past everything. he wanted to go and that was my hint to help him do it safely. see it goes on the day. a nervous pupil? maybe. not with the type of pupil my se displayed. be flexible, try to judge what he wants.

hope this helps. i was never told to do a demo.

#44 18-08-05 18:57:08

pk1

lol Nice one :mrgreen:

#45 18-08-05 20:16:11

kestrelkevin44
Verified Member
Website

Well done big_smile  big_smile
As everyone else has said we all knew you would do it..................the future is yours grasp it with both hands
Alex

#46 18-08-05 20:16:34

neilharbi

Congratulations  Lutchell & Leslie. I hope you have great new careers as ADIs. big_smile  lol  big_smile  lol

#47 18-08-05 20:19:37

sparkle

Well done Leslie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#48 18-08-05 20:21:18

Django

leslie wrote:

Must be a good day for passing, got pst 7 and 4/4

Well done leslie welcome to the green badge club. What's your plans now? Good feeling ain't it? All that hard work has paid off. I'm as chuffed for you as I am for luchell and you can see how chuffed that was. tongue  lol  lol  lol

#49 18-08-05 20:26:49

Joseph's Grandad

Congratulations to you both on a great result.

Django, how chuffed is a chuff's chuff??

Not heard that phrase for years

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#50 18-08-05 20:32:46

Django

Joseph's Grandad wrote:

Django, how chuffed is a chuff's chuff??

Chuffed I can tell you. tongue  For both of them. I remember when I scraped through I was on cloud nine for weeks and I bet they are up there somewhere right now.

Board footer