You are not logged in.

#1 17-08-05 21:58:56

luchell

first attempt at part three tomorrow

here goes. its the night before something ive been really looking forward to for a long while.    part three!! i cant wait to wake up tomorrow and get on down to the test centre. no matter what the result i shall enjoy it anyways lol

wish me luck. ill let you know how it goes.

17-08-05 21:58:56

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: first attempt at part three tomorrow

#2 17-08-05 22:01:34

Lisajb21

All the best for tomorrow Luchell
Knock em dead girl  lol

#3 17-08-05 22:16:55

cfccat
Verified Member

good luck tomorrow luchell, I wish I had been as positive as you are when I did my first one, fingers crossed for you

#4 17-08-05 22:20:06

sparkle

:shock:  Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! i never knew!!!!

MUCHO LUCKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You'll be COOL 8)

#5 17-08-05 22:20:38

VandADI
Administrator

I wish you all the best luchell.
Do what you have been doing and you can't go far wrong.  smile
Regards
Vanda.

#6 17-08-05 22:21:50

luchell

honestly sparkle? i thought you knew. 10.30 it is. bring it on. thanks everyone. keep ya fingys crossed.xx

#7 17-08-05 23:18:15

cat
Verified Member

i passed my part 2 on the 13 july first time i'm starting my training for my part 3 on the 8 september. good luck for tomorrow. can you give me any tips on commentary driving so i can get up to speed before i go on my training course. who have you been training with

Black Cat Driving School

catherine685@btinternet.com

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 18-08-05 06:07:46

AlphaBob
Verified Member

Luchell,

All the best for Part 3. From reading your mails in the forum you have obviously been working hard at it during the last 4 months.  Treat it as another BSM lesson.
I've got my first attempt at Part 3 in Southampton next week so I'll be looking out to see how you got on.

AlphaBob

Whose the Daddy!!!
www.bobsdrivingschool.co.uk

#9 18-08-05 06:54:50

ExAdiNigel

Good luck Luchell.

Nigel

National Standards Cycling Instructor, Ex Adi

#10 18-08-05 07:10:15

la.monikita
Verified Member

part 3 at 10.30 and shes on line at 8.10  wink
cool about it aren't you

GOOD luck  wink

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#11 18-08-05 07:14:18

luchell

yea, im chilling lol

ive got someone from here meeting me there which is a god send. he happened to give me some extremly good free extra tuition yesterday.

i cant wait!! ive got kalms with me just in case. im leaving soon. as im meeting him about 9.30. yesterday was fantastic, i realised for real im fine. i know what im doing, i can keep control and i dont intend to give an inch to that se today. saying that ill try my best and when i get back ill let you know how it went. still its going to be a brilliant experience.!!

#12 18-08-05 07:20:58

WOOF

Good luck Luchell!  big_smile

#13 18-08-05 07:34:05

T

Give it your best Luchell and if your posts are anything to go by that should be enough.

#14 18-08-05 08:38:33

BRAKE OR U WILL CRASH!

loadsa luck coming your way smile

Gemma
1st practical - 29/07/2005 4s 9m   2nd practical - 17/08/2005 1s 10m
3rd Practical - 8/09/2005 3s 6m  4th Practical - 12/10/2005 4 minor!!!
Pass Plus - Completed 4th Dec  Drives R reg Fiesta Chicane 2005-2009
Had an 09 Mazda2 Sport.
Now got my ZoomZoom 60 Mazda2 Sport.

#15 18-08-05 09:19:57

sibeks
Verified Member
Website

Luchell

You have 12 minutes so good luck.
I tell you what, if I was in your shoes I know I would be extreamly nervous right now.

Look forward to your full report in hours

Si

Part 1 Passed Nov 8th 04 - 1st Time
Part 2 Passed Apr 20th 05 - 2nd Time
Part 3 Passed Mar 23rd 06 - 2nd Time

http://www.rimmersdrivingschool.com

#16 18-08-05 13:08:45

luchell

well then. i enjoyed every second of it. no nerves. bit of anxiety but not nerves as it were. very nice se. didnt have a clue about which pst goes with what but had a quick read. got pst 10. MEET OVERTAKE ANTICIPATION  and road postion hesitency and progress.

made up a little brief on the spot about meet and overtake and brought in anticipation. got him on the move. asked him how many hours hed had first, werre they regular lessons? and when was last one? remended him all cars are different so take a few mins to get used to clutch.

before moving off asked him how fast we could go out of the carpark, consequently he pulled away like an angel.

the phase shot by with se trying to throw himself with no checks into another lane. trying to overtake every thing and i pushed the steering wheel back to stop him from flying in, no time for verbal action first. eager to throw himself round everything i gave him a good talking to and we did some nice overtaking.

trying to park on pelican crossings but spotted them well in advance and the traffic cue so used q and a to make sure he wasnt going to tryu and sit on it. 5 times during the traffic jam he tried to get on the crossing but i wouldnt let him lol

other general faults, beckoning, had him on that one. waving, looking at gear lever trying to cross unsafely in front of traffic very eager to get everywhere.had him on the lot. few meeting situations talked about anticipation. phase over.

phase two. told he had problems with speed and 10 days until test. also road position was a problem.

all over the orad to start. got him to see where the kerb looked like it was in the windscreen whilst in proper position, knew it had worked as he said oh thats great no ones told me that before. checked the obvious first, knew what a metre was and was looking down the road.

too fast in all situations, slowed him down told him what i wanted but could have grabbed him a bit more.lots of general faults. spotted majority as far as i know.

overally result 5/4 lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  lol  fault id all fives but for analysis and remedy on phase two needed to grab his ba**s more lol  would have got a five for that.

so im a really happy bunny. all my hard work paid off. all i can say is, i treated him as a normal pupil from start to finish and never once did it cross my mind that he was testing me. it was not a game, just a lesson. slightly exagerated one though. it was fun, there was nothing at all diffucult about it as i know where i could have been stronger and will work on this for my first check test lol

all you people waiting to take part three. go for it. its fantastic. do your background work, use your pink properly and ignore the fact hes an examiner. hes just a pupil.

thanksyou to everyone on this forum for their help and advice especially the person who took the time to be with me today.the moraly support ive received has been fantastic and now its done. im an adi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

#17 18-08-05 13:12:24

koabrahams
Verified Member
Website

EXCELLENT! Well done you!
5/4....what a great result.
Congratulations!!!! big_smile

DISCOVER DRIVING
Fully qualified female instructors covering Norfolk
Grade 5 instructor
DIAmond Advanced Special Test

#18 18-08-05 13:13:01

VandADI
Administrator

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  lol   8)
What a result.
Celebrate...........

#19 18-08-05 13:15:20

luchell

ive got a bottle of champers my first pupil pass got for me. ive been saving it for this day lol

ive got two lessons to do then im having a drink! im normally t total so if you see me wondering all over the forum lost tonight point me back in the right direction!! thanks all of youxxxxxx

p.s ill send the champers over to anyone who wishes for a glass

#20 18-08-05 13:19:19

g'day
Verified Member
Website

well done Hayley ADI

#21 18-08-05 13:23:18

Delta
Verified Member

Well done Luchell.

One question though: Did you simulate an overtake with a parked car first? That is what I have been told to do on this pst?

#22 18-08-05 13:23:23

holmestiesto

A huge well done on passing, U deserve it given all the work and u have been a huge help to me with your advice on some of my threads recently.

I dont have such a good excuse as u but will join u for a drink this evening if I may!!

#23 18-08-05 13:25:58

BassGirl
Verified Member

congratulations big_smile

#24 18-08-05 13:35:17

sparkle

CONGRATULATIONS...........................MISS ADI

big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#25 18-08-05 13:46:46

luchell

lol  lol  lol at last. ive been dreaming of today for 9 years!! i live and breath this stuff and its worked.

Board footer