You are not logged in.

#1 14-08-05 17:29:19

ucandrive
Verified Member

Hi folks

big_smile
Just a quick hello to let you know I am aboard. I am currently about to do Part 3 (7th Attempt) Will be of to ireland for training with smartdriving!

ucandrive

14-08-05 17:29:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi folks

#2 14-08-05 17:48:30

jimbo

Hi,   Good luck with that ....7th attempt !!!!!!!!!!  um............

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 14-08-05 21:32:53

la.monikita
Verified Member

hello, and welcome,
perseverance is the key eh wink
smart driving is good, i only know the website BTW

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#4 15-08-05 19:37:02

Shrek
Verified Member

Hi ucandrive,
I visit John Farlams' SmartDriving web site regularly and have found it very useful.
The man certainly knows his stuff.
Hope it all goes well for you and you get that ellusive pass next time.   smile
All the best,
Shrek.

Carry on Donkey -  you're going the right way for a smacked bottom!

Board footer