You are not logged in.

#1 07-08-05 14:46:48

leroyj48

Extra Part 3 tuition required in Twickenham / SW London area

Hi all,

Does anyone know of an ADI trainer in the Twickenham or SW London area that you would recommend for extra Part 3 tuition. 

I have completed my training course and missed out on my first attempt at the Part 3 exam, so on the recommendation of the SE I am looking to get some extra few hours tuition to work on specific things that need improvement.

If you know of anyone, or have received good tuition from someone in this part of the world, then I'd really appreciate it if you could pass on their details so I can get in touch with them.

Thanks,
Lee

07-08-05 14:46:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Extra Part 3 tuition required in Twickenham / SW London area

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 07-08-05 16:54:03

Rookie
Website

Yes
The best guy is Brian Stratton

here is his web site, 
http://www.instructor-training.co.uk/
lives off A3 near to Kingston, worth the travel...

Bit costly about 300 quid for 5-hrs but he will train u with good techn and does not come across as P-taking arrogant like some trainers.

"Look at the whole picture before you judge". "Judge oneself before you judge the Judger"..... The Rookster.Nov 05

#3 07-08-05 18:44:00

all_alps
Verified Member

Hi, I live near twickenham. I have never experienced Brian Stratton's training however from what people have said he is definitely worth get some lessons from. I trained with someone else so that i can go on a trainee license, however i will get some lessons from Brain before my exam. I think Brian will sort out any niggely bits!

#4 08-08-05 20:59:13

leroyj48

Thanks for the information - I'll get in touch with Brian and see what availability he has.

Board footer