You are not logged in.

#1 29-04-17 09:29:44

Audrey

Driving Me Round The Bend

Hi, I’m not sure if I’m posting this in the right section but I thought some of you might be interested to know about a new anecdotal book that gives an insight into what it is like to be a driving instructor. I’m an ex-newspaper journalist who became an ADI 14 years ago I have just written the book, which is called Driving Me Round the Bend. It’s funny, allegedly!

29-04-17 09:29:44

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving Me Round The Bend

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 29-04-17 10:40:44

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Hi Audrey,I would like to read it, is it available or will it be available as an e-book?
(I'm in Australia, I've the Australian Amazon site to not always be reliable for ordering things especially hardcopies).

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#3 03-05-17 12:48:23

Audrey

Hi Zipper,

You can get a paperback from here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Driving-Me-Rou … d+the+bend

but it won't be released as an e-book until the end of this year. I hope you enjoy it. :-)

Board footer