You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 08-12-16 18:56:10

LPOD ACADEMY
Website

HI EVERYONE

I am a forum virgin, and being on the road all the time, I thought it would be great to get a little more social with fellow like minded nut heads! So please say hi to me as I am new and am shy!

08-12-16 18:56:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: HI EVERYONE

#2 08-12-16 20:12:55

Joe24
Verified Member

Hi big_smile

#3 08-12-16 22:14:45

Gizmotime
Administrator

Hi no need to be shy hun. Welcome. big_smile

#4 10-12-16 14:52:20

VandADI
Administrator

Well hello there and welcome to our forum,
I do hope you will find some useful information on here, and maybe share some wealth of information you have picked up over the years. smile

Board footer