You are not logged in.

#1 13-11-16 14:36:49

Alexy

Hello all

Hi everyone. My name is Alex and I am just about to take my part 2 at the end of November. The driver training industry was something I have been seriously contemplating for some time, but this decision has been prompted recently by my scumbag boss deciding to lay me off the moment the amount of work coming in dropped off. As its an air conditioning company, I really don't know what he expected to happen in October! Anyway, Im currently training with Bill Plant and my long term plan is to stay with a franchise to start with and then after a period of time go out on my own. Im situated in north Kent between the Medway towns and Canterbury and as far as my research has lead me to believe, this seems to be an area where there is quite a demand still. Well I hope so anyway!

If anyone has any opinions regarding this area or indeed Bill Plant, I would be more than happy to hear them.

13-11-16 14:36:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello all

#2 13-11-16 21:15:26

Gizmotime
Administrator

Re: Hello all

Hello Alex, welcome to the forum, I know you will get lots of help, and if you need to ask anything then ask away.

Gizx

Board footer