You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 03-11-16 11:29:19

Neels

Almost failed my test but survived in the last 15 minutes and passed

I passed my test on last Tuesday in Farnborough....

Unfortunately I made two serious faults .... again not very sure but those can be categorised as serious faults. I could see the expression on examiner's face after that incident.

But surprisingly I survived. How????? Pls see below in 4 min video. I have explained in detail. May be this could be helpful to others.

https://youtu.be/95KtdbiZxN8

I thoroughly recommend that you never mention your examiner that this is your first attempt to give the driving test. see this 1 minutes video for the details.
https://youtu.be/xjyysW3Qkq8

Thanks

Last edited by Neels (03-11-16 21:48:51)

03-11-16 11:29:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Almost failed my test but survived in the last 15 minutes and passed

#2 04-11-16 11:31:26

Roadmaster
Verified Member

I passed my test on last Tuesday in Farnborough....

Unfortunately I made two serious faults .... again not very sure but those can be categorised as serious faults. I could see the expression on examiner's face after that incident.

You don't pass on serious faults.

Have you been at the sherry?

#3 04-11-16 16:50:21

pegasus
Verified Member

Hi
Strangely I have had pupils fail on minor errors and pass with serious ones---- IN THEIR OPINION.

In fact it is a by product of their experience, the fails didn't recognize what they had done as serious and the passes had overly self criticised their minor errors because they were more aware of them.

#4 05-11-16 21:21:14

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Utter crap!

#5 05-11-16 22:17:50

pegasus
Verified Member

kaf
In view of your post on the other thread, I trust your comment is aimed at Neels.

#6 06-11-16 17:07:18

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Indeed.
Should have made that clear. Sorry.
roll

Last edited by kaf (06-11-16 17:08:16)

Board footer