You are not logged in.

#1 10-07-16 13:15:18

Ragdoll

Hi, Just registered today!

Just to say it is really good to be part of this forum,  I have already found some really good advice looking through the mesasages, but there is so much to remember and I am terrified ! Part 3 in August 16.

10-07-16 13:15:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hi, Just registered today!

#2 10-07-16 21:13:01

VandADI
Administrator

Hi There,
Welcome to our forum.
I know part 3 can be really daunting, but if you know your subject matter, it should be fine.
Feel free to post any questions you may have, and good luck for your part 3. smile
Vanda.

#3 02-08-16 15:43:36

Ragdoll

Hi all, Just had my last PDI lesson before I take my part 3.When I went to book a Part 3  test the waiting list was until September. Instructor said it would only be a few weeks. Lesson learnt Look for yourself when the next test is available. The problem is that I need to finish and pass by November 26th 2016. This gives me little time to take the test again if I fail actually (when) . Today my instructor said that I was not ready to take the Part 3, but have two weeks of non stop study if I want to have a chance.  So I have booked to take the test in two weeks, 16th August, so I should get another one in before the end date.

Last lesson because my Instructor is going on holiday, so two weeks of watching T.C, Instructor TV, You Tube, writing over and over again the briefs, driving myself around talking to myself, as I do not have ayone to help me. Timing my briefs, and getting very very worried.

On the other hand, knowing all these different part one,s part twos, I need to focus on the fact that I will only be doing one of each of them. Any hints on calming down, not getting so nervous and going to peices, anything will help, because  I feel that if I keep my head and practice what I have learnt, I may be in with a chance. Dont seem to be able to get my head round the role play part of this, any hints.

Board footer