You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 27-06-16 21:38:23

bandb666
Verified Member

RLGV Qualifying

I'm in the process of re qualifying for RLGV after after 4 years absence when DVSA sends me a letter

"The DVSA Voluntary Registar of Instructors is to an industry run self regulated register of trainers, endorsed by the DVSA"

I'm interpreting it that DVSA doing away with it in December - am I just going to be wasting hundreds of pounds doing test's that will mean nothing in a few months time or have I got it wrong  hmm  ???

32228867b788f001d0578227977f51516cfb185f8a8b5a90a373e985.jpg

27-06-16 21:38:23

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: RLGV Qualifying

Board footer