You are not logged in.

#1 09-05-16 12:43:17

SarahD

I'm new and struggling

Hi everybody.
I'm new to the site.
I came on here hoping to find someone in the same boat as me who would possibly be interested in training together. I've passed my Part 1 and Part 2. Now feeling daunted by Part 3!

09-05-16 12:43:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: I'm new and struggling

#2 09-05-16 21:11:41

VandADI
Administrator

Hi SarahD and welcome  smile
Where abouts are you and how far would you be willing to travel to find a training buddy?

#3 04-06-16 20:36:55

Kathy L

hi ya. im in burton and doing a part 3. where do you live.?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 05-06-16 17:59:12

Kathy L

SarahD wrote:

Hi everybody.
I'm new to the site.
I came on here hoping to find someone in the same boat as me who would possibly be interested in training together. I've passed my Part 1 and Part 2. Now feeling daunted by Part 3!

hi ya. im doing a part3 if u still need a buddy email me at kathylangan@ymail.com

Board footer