You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-04-16 11:01:49

Just_Stu

Hello from a newbie.

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a newly qualified ADI based in sunny Warrington. I'm currently weighing up my options to get started and hopefully will find good information and maybe inspiration here. I am realistic and not expecting to take over the world.............yet. My main reason for becoming an ADI is to work for myself, I got fed up with the rat race! I look forward to reading and contributing here.

"If you never change direction, you may end up where you are heading"  smile

"If you never change direction, you may end up where you are heading"

12-04-16 11:01:49

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello from a newbie.

#2 12-04-16 11:12:41

VandADI
Administrator

Hi Just_Stu and welcome to our forum  smile
I do hope that you will find useful information here that will help you with your quest, feel free to start up any threads of your own.

All the best
Vanda smile

#3 13-04-16 14:51:44

TDAScott
Website

Welcome to the forum Stu, just down the road from me! hopefully there's as much work in Warrington as there is here in Liverpool!

Board footer