You are not logged in.

#1 20-02-16 17:43:18

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Want to Expand

Hi All,

Think this is the right place... 

I am beginning to consider expanding and would rather find someone who wants to train as an ADI rather than someone who is already an ADI (and probably rushed off their feet like all of us at the moment) and train them up from scratch.  Now as is usual with the .gov website I can't actually find anything that tells me whether I am allowed to train someone to be an ADI.  I don't think ORDIT is required (and indeed seems somewhat discredited).  Can anyone shed any light on the legal requirements and does anyone have an opinion on whether what I am thinking is a good idea?

Thanks

20-02-16 17:43:18

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Want to Expand

#2 21-02-16 12:20:21

Evan
Administrator

There is nothing preventing you from training a PDI yourself Lady H, obviously the person will have to go through the usual CRB protocol etc.

#3 21-02-16 17:28:58

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Thanks Evan

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#4 22-02-16 11:58:53

TDAScott
Website

As above, no legal requirement you can teach as you are, Ordit may help in convincing potential PDIs to join you though, it may be worth doing it for low cost as it's your first PDI and could secure someone to work with you, just make sure they have the determination to do it quickly.

Board footer