You are not logged in.

#1 06-06-15 15:07:32

citydriving
Website

Looking for ADI who wants a franchise in Nottingham.

Looking for an ADI to join me at City Driving Academy in Nottingham. I've got too much work and I'm turning pupils away! Good franchise offers.  £45 part-time or £65 full-time. Reply as soon as possible if interested.

06-06-15 15:07:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Looking for ADI who wants a franchise in Nottingham.

#2 06-06-15 17:36:14

Triplea35
Verified Member

Get very tired of these sort of adverts on Facebook etc. 'I've got too much work I'm turning pupils away!'

Yes most ADI's I speak to are the same, and if they aren't they must be  newly qualified, just moved to a new area, or just not very good!

So you are offering lessons 3 hours for £10  or a block at £17 an hour. You want the ADI to pay you £65 a week. Not as expensive as I have heard of, but for an ADI working full time, around 30/35 hours, that's £2 an hour to you.

Leaving him with £15 an hour to cover time/expense of travelling, car, fuel, insurance etc etc!!

Why not just put your prices up, to match supply with demand?

Last edited by Triplea35 (06-06-15 18:57:10)

#3 06-06-15 17:59:39

citydriving
Website

My prices are £22 an hour.  Anyone who's seriously interested then please reply.

#4 06-06-15 18:25:23

Triplea35
Verified Member

Your standard maximum rate is £22 an hour! You discount with initial offers, student offers and block booking discounts.

What is important to an ADI is the income generated from a course of lessons and that will rarely (if ever!) be £22 an hour over the course of lessons.

With you an ADI could earn £8 an hour (after £2 for you!) if pupil doesn't continue.

This is a forum, for discussion, if you don't want to discuss, suggest you 'advertise' elsewhere!

Last edited by Triplea35 (06-06-15 18:27:45)

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#5 07-06-15 14:54:34

VandADI
Administrator

Board footer