You are not logged in.

Professional online theory test software for independent driving instructors  photo Banner-Animation2-1.gif RDAC

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 23-12-14 09:51:48

TDAScott
Website

How do

Hi All,

Saw a recommendation on G+ to join the forum so though I would!

Based in Liverpool - not a driving instructor but heavily involved in the families driving school, Father / Brother are both ADI's, Mum does the phone and I do all the branding and car stuff for them (We designer full time)

Been brought up with my dad being a driving instructor and somehow didn't become one myself, although I will admit I'm a bit of a petrol head.

Anywho's - A big hi from me!

Scott

23-12-14 09:51:48

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: How do

#2 23-12-14 13:25:24

VandADI
Administrator

Hi and welcome to the forum Scott,
Looking forward to hearing your experiences of being involved in a family of ADIs smile

Have a great Christmas smile

#3 02-01-15 14:13:17

TDAScott
Website

Thanks for the welcome!

Far too many stories to even think about, me and my brother are actually turning an ex driving school car (142k on the clock) into a track day car so i may end up posting about that a little.

Most memorable day was when I was joking to my mum about us being crash free for several months (had around 15 cars at this time, only ever had 1 at fault crash in 12 years being open - it was an owner driver)

needles to say about 30 minutes later one of our cars pulled up, he'd just been rear ended a few roads away on a lesson, nothing major, 10 minutes later we got a call from an instructor the other side of the city, also in a 5 door fiesta who had just been rear ended. I haven't mentioned anything since!

#4 03-01-15 07:20:53

robcooling
Verified Member
Website

Welcome Scott.    smile

Rob

http://www.appledriving.co.uk - Driving Lessons in Nottingham

Board footer