#1 18-10-14 07:33:07

Triplea35
Verified Member

An Easy Day?

Just as a point for discussion.

I have four lessons booked in today and all marked for doing a 'mock test'

So my first thought was 'well that's an easy day'

Do you agree?

Thinking about it my reasoning is that they should all be driving at test standard, analysis is left until we park up, and remedial is mostly left for next lesson unless we have a little time on the drive home.

18-10-14 07:33:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: An Easy Day?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 18-10-14 07:53:13

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

I suppose it is an easy day in some ways but I find with mock tests especially if it's the first one for that pupil that I am a little less relaxed because they are more prone to doing something unexpected and out of character no matter how good they have been driving previously.

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

#3 18-10-14 10:51:16

Roadmaster
Verified Member

An easy day for me is not having to work  big_smile

#4 18-10-14 21:04:21

la.monikita
Verified Member

I usually do 2h lessons for mocks to be able to do any remedial work when it's fresh in the memory. Sometimes the reactions need to be "ninja fast" (my pupils term). It's easier sometimes only...

"What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself."
Abraham Maslow

21st Century Women http://www.loisontheloose.com/my-advent … /the-team/

#5 19-10-14 20:10:23

Triplea35
Verified Member

Well I was only pondering!! Have to admit it turned out far from easy!!

Pupil 1's mock test was a rather scary dismal failure. Pupil has only recently started with me and with test booked. Mock revealed some major weakness in planning and the unpleasant discussion on putting test date back.

Pupil 2 decided to give a mock a miss and wanted to do further work on complex junctions, but she stayed in for Pupils 3's which was generally a very nice drive though he failed at a complex junction! Pupil 3 stayed in for Pupil 4's mock and we finally had a pass!

I'll agree with Roadmaster today (day off)  was an easy day!

#6 22-10-14 17:02:16

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Recently, anything with less than 7 hrs of lessons is easy!

Board footer