You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 12-07-14 07:13:26

2nd2none Driving School

Hello

Hello everyone

My name is James and I'm based just outside of Shaftesbury in Dorset. I own a small local driving school www.2nd2nonedrivingschool.co.uk with 6 driving instructors covering Shaftesbury, Blandford Forum, Dorchester, Weymouth, Yeovil, Salisbury and anywhere in between. I also organise and run several under 17s driving events across Dorset. I look forward to joining in with the forum discussions and learning new things from fellow members.

12-07-14 07:13:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

#2 12-07-14 14:49:06

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi James
Welcome to the forum.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#3 13-07-14 09:08:14

VandADI
Administrator

Hi James and welcome  smile
Looking forward to you joining in with forum discussions.
Vanda

#4 13-07-14 11:10:44

AUTAX
Verified Member

Hi James, welcome. Not too far from you in East Dorset.
Covering Salisbury, Dorchester and the New Forrest Areas and of course villages in between.
Just concentrating on Automatic Tuition now.

Last edited by AUTAX (13-07-14 11:11:05)

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

Board footer