You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-07-14 11:12:10

russchaplin2410
Verified Member
Website

National Standard for driver and rider training document.

I've been giving the document some study and have started putting the recommendations into practice with some excellent results. Encouraging pupils to set the agenda and weaving in more coaching techniques is making for some excellent lessons. Is anyone else having success with this?

I'm Russ Chaplin. I teach driving in the Nottingham area. I am also a driving instructor trainer. visit me at driving lessons Nottingham

06-07-14 11:12:10

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: National Standard for driver and rider training document.

Board footer