You are not logged in.

#1 30-04-14 17:35:52

mon
Verified Member
Website

new Yaris....

just took the New Yaris home from dealers today, what a cool,brilliant drive 1.4 D Icon Plus.Simply luxerious for a smallish car.plenty of room compared to Corsa.2 questions what form do you get when reclaiming car tax as I have 5 months to reclaim from old car, and Yaris doesnt need taxed , I have to wait for up to a week for my V5 reg document but the Toyota dealer has printed of new car reg details with my name clearly printed on it with all the details of the car.Thing is I have a Test to bring over next Wed afternoon do any of you know if this document will be suffice to present at start of Test.
Would i be better going over tomorrow and talking directly to TCM in person, dont want to leave this to the day of Test.Thanks.

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

30-04-14 17:35:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: new Yaris....

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 30-04-14 18:52:41

kaf
Verified Member
Website

It needs tax, but the disc is free. Dealer should have sorted that out. No need for them to wait for V5

#3 30-04-14 19:55:51

AUTAX
Verified Member

This is NI oaf, rules may be slightly different.

I certainly would go and have a chat mon just to put your mind at rest.

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#4 30-04-14 20:00:16

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Hey, I know I'm a pain, but there is no need to call me an 'oaf'.

lol

#5 30-04-14 20:44:11

AUTAX
Verified Member

Sorry kaf I always check after I saw it happen once when I typed a reply on this Mac computer. It wants to correct kaf to oaf. I need to go in and tell it to leave well alone.

Sorry about that.

Done it, no more oafish remarks.  smile

#6 01-05-14 20:41:40

mon
Verified Member
Website

went today and talked over with great TCM and he put my mind at ease, the document issued for ownership is suffice and as the car clearly states no road tax not a problem.He also made me aware again that tax discs on windows of car are being scrapped and pupils will have to sign ,just as they do stating that car is insured....saying car is Taxed if required.

#7 02-05-14 06:49:32

AUTAX
Verified Member

You're lucky mon. We don't have TCMs any more. Just Sector Managers or what ever name they are called today covering multiple Test Centres.

I'm not saying that the Examiners themselves are not helpful but I can imagine one or two fence sitters sucking air through their teeth and with a blank expression telling you to phone their boss. Pinning them down therefore could be difficult.

Last edited by AUTAX (02-05-14 06:50:42)

#8 02-05-14 12:34:30

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Hi Autax I LOVE that description of the fence-sitters  lol

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#9 03-05-14 22:32:28

mon
Verified Member
Website

I just have to post my view on the new Yaris, My God this is an Instructors dream.Roomy,Slick everything so well placed and all my pupils say Wow after driving it.....I love driving it for personal use as well.1.4 D Icon Plus is the model I got, no road tax 72mpg I am now converted to Toyota..lol

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 06-05-14 05:35:32

AUTAX
Verified Member

Zipper wrote:

Hi Autax I LOVE that description of the fence-sitters  lol

You can normally spot them John. They are usually seen scratching the splinters in their Arse! Lol smile

Board footer