You are not logged in.

#1 28-04-14 09:31:02

driving 2000

Driving instructors

Hello I live in stoke on trent are there any good driving instructors to teach me better

Thanks

Last edited by driving 2000 (28-04-14 09:43:32)

28-04-14 09:31:02

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Driving instructors

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 28-04-14 10:06:11

kaf
Verified Member
Website

#3 28-04-14 11:42:05

Laurence Jacquemin ADI
Verified Member
Website

From your post I guess you are not happy with your current instructor, when looking for a new instructor I would advise to initially have a chat over the phone with them and see what they are like and find out if you feel they will be right for you. If you are happy to proceed I would then book an initial trial lesson to see if the new instructor works for you, if not then you are under no obligation to continue.

If you don't mind me saying I am thinking that you do not feel too comfortable with your current instructor, I think this as you did not want to ask him the question you had about the roundabout, which I get the impression that you felt it was a 'stupid' question, which it is not, you just did not know the answer. But good on you for looking for the answer through another source, i.e. a forum, not many people would do that, many would just never ask the question and it will then bug them for ages! I recon you need to find an instructor who you feel 100% comfortable to talk to and ask any question.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 28-04-14 11:49:20

driving 2000

kaf wrote:

Thanks for your answer

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#5 28-04-14 11:50:36

driving 2000

Laurence Jacquemin ADI wrote:

From your post I guess you are not happy with your current instructor, when looking for a new instructor I would advise to initially have a chat over the phone with them and see what they are like and find out if you feel they will be right for you. If you are happy to proceed I would then book an initial trial lesson to see if the new instructor works for you, if not then you are under no obligation to continue.

If you don't mind me saying I am thinking that you do not feel too comfortable with your current instructor, I think this as you did not want to ask him the question you had about the roundabout, which I get the impression that you felt it was a 'stupid' question, which it is not, you just did not know the answer. But good on you for looking for the answer through another source, i.e. a forum, not many people would do that, many would just never ask the question and it will then bug them for ages! I recon you need to find an instructor who you feel 100% comfortable to talk to and ask any question.

You are right thanks very much for your time an pations an your answers

#6 30-07-14 10:25:17

gorio
Website

Id hate to learn to drive in stoke :')

Board footer