You are not logged in.

#1 24-04-14 11:17:40

driving 2000

Road marking road position

Hello everyone , I have had 50 lesson so far , the driving instructor says I can drive but need to work on my road position an road markings but I no them all , in Real life it's different when you are driving in a car , I no all my road markings an road position in The books I have no problem with that.

But when you are driving I find it different than a book ,  if I am driving an the driving  instructor says follow the road a head I do an I no my road position but when I am driving I don't have much time to see the road marking also one the road markings if there Are four lanes left lane arrow up next arrow up next arrow up an right last lane arrow just right , you see the first two an the 3rd lanes the arrows are up apart from the 3rd arrow goes up an right dose it mean that the two arrow an the 3rd are both the same , next arrow goes right only but the one before that says arrow up an to the right are the  lanes the same to turn right it's confusing to me , why can't they just have two lanes. I hope you all no what I mean thanks everyone

24-04-14 11:17:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Road marking road position

#2 24-04-14 14:13:16

martin Williams
Verified Member

You need to post a link to a google map of the area as a picture is better than a 1000 words.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 24-04-14 15:34:22

driving 2000

martin Williams wrote:

You need to post a link to a google map of the area as a picture is better than a 1000 words.

Thanks

Board footer