You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 11-12-13 18:35:13

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Marrakesh....

... Thought I'd let you all know that after my break in Marrakesh I was neither kidnapped, shot, blown up or beheaded on the internet. I wasn't called an infidel, abused for being a foreigner or non-Muslim. I was welcomed with open arms everywhere I went. The people were friendly, welcoming, always eager to sell you something. They wanted to talk in English, talk about football, sell you something, know where you lived, sell you something. Ask you if you needed a taxi, sell you something.... You get the idea!

This time of year the sun was out all day, temperature about 23-25C.

Having been to Morocco plenty of times, out of the 6 places I've been to Marrakesh is definitely my favourite. For those who enjoy a break somewhere a bit different I can highly recommend it.

Return flights with Easyjet inc luggage - £200 for 2 people
Double B & B in a modern hotel for 5 nights - £210.
3 course meal every night inc drinks - 20 euros for 2 people

If you're brave enough(!) and fancy hiring a car, the Atlas Mountains are stunning.

11-12-13 18:35:13

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Marrakesh....

#2 11-12-13 18:44:36

chevronjohn
Verified Member

So glad you let us know chris - some of us were really worried  roll roll
Unfortunately  big_smile  big_smile you may have to shout a little louder for some people to hear  tongue

DSA ADI ,DSA LGV Instructor, PCV Instructor, IAM, always willing to learn  smile
www.chevrontraining.co.uk
DSA Customer Test site

#3 11-12-13 18:51:59

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Of course,you have been brainwashed and are telling us what THEY want you to say !!!!!!!:lol:  lol
Glad to hear you enjoyed it.(and survived)
Peter
ps.have you grown a beard?

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#4 11-12-13 19:40:39

ger
Verified Member
Website

glad you liked it I been a few time love it there

ger

#5 12-12-13 11:47:35

christhedrummer