You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-11-13 06:33:21

Tapeholer

What’s the most difficult?

So what is the most difficult thing in driving for you?

Follow driving lessons Uk to pass your drivers exam.

13-11-13 06:33:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: What’s the most difficult?

#2 13-11-13 12:41:03

martin Williams
Verified Member

Having to pay for high fuel and service costs.

#3 16-02-14 12:25:28

russchaplin2410
Verified Member
Website

Seeing the same streets day after day is the worst thing for me. I try to vary my lesson routes to add some change to the day but even so it can get a bit repetitious. Apart from that I love it.

I'm Russ Chaplin. I teach driving in the Nottingham area. I am also a driving instructor trainer. visit me at driving lessons Nottingham

Board footer