You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 06-11-13 13:34:03

Silver Sloth

Part 3 rules, Am I missing something?

Hi,

Parts 1&2 out of the way, part 3 soon. Introduction posted here today.

When booking my Part 3 on line I noticed in the following section,

https://www.gov.uk/adi-part-3-test/how- … n-the-test
5. How you're assessed in the test
Instructional techniques

that:  “The examiner will also assess when and why you use the dual controls.”

However, in this section

3. Rules for the car you use

There is no mention that the car must be fitted with dual controls.

Am I missing something?

Adam

06-11-13 13:34:03

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Part 3 rules, Am I missing something?

#2 06-11-13 13:58:01

brod
Banned

Re: Part 3 rules, Am I missing something?

use of dual controls does not always refer to brake and clutch pedals. Using anything as an aide for the learner is dual control. For example, if you had to take hold of steering wheel or if you had to turn on the blowers or if you applied the handbrake etc, etc.

Board footer