You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 02-10-13 10:30:17

brod
Banned

PMs

Is there a problem with the PMs?? each time I attempt a PM this error message flashes up sad

An error was encountered

File: /home/driver/public_html/include/email.php
Line: 275

FluxBB reported: Unable to send email. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "535 5.7.8 http://support.google.com/mail/bin/answ … swer=14257 i8sm2048822wiy.6 - gsmtp "

02-10-13 10:30:17

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: PMs

#2 02-10-13 10:53:36

Gizmotime
Administrator

Brod, we will try and get this sorted ASAP, Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have just tried and got the same message.

Giz

#3 02-10-13 11:51:35

VandADI
Administrator

There does not appear to be any issues with the pm system. Have you been blocked by the person you are messaging?

#4 02-10-13 11:57:54

Roadmaster
Verified Member

I've just tried sending one and got the same message and I know I haven't been blocked.

#5 02-10-13 12:01:09

Gizmotime
Administrator

I have also again just tried and get the same message. Oh well I'm sure it will be sorted wink

#6 02-10-13 14:11:39

brod
Banned

Hi Giz just received your PM ok but when I replied to you I got the same message sad

#7 02-10-13 14:11:50

brod
Banned

Hi Giz just received your PM ok but when I replied to you I got the same message sad
Many people would probably block me lol  wink but I know this person wouldn't.

Last edited by brod (02-10-13 14:12:49)

#8 02-10-13 14:44:13

VandADI
Administrator

I have no idea what that error message is.
Have sent it to my tech guy to fix.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 02-10-13 17:08:10

Gizmotime
Administrator

brod wrote:

Many people would probably block me lol  wink but I know this person wouldn't.

Hi brod, Thanks for that, all I got was the same message as before. Just tried to reply to Vanda and got the same error message, lets see if Vanda gets it later, you have to laugh or you'd cry.

#10 02-10-13 17:15:54

VandADI
Administrator

All fixed now  smile

Apologies for taking so long to fix it, I have only just got in and been able to sort out smile

#11 02-10-13 17:22:14

Gizmotime
Administrator

Yippeeeeeee  big_smile

Board footer