You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 09-09-13 17:00:32

mon
Verified Member
Website

how many lessons mate to I pass my Test?

From Striving to Driving.....Lurgan Co.Armagh

09-09-13 17:00:32

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: how many lessons mate to I pass my Test?

#2 10-09-13 06:58:47

AUTAX
Verified Member

Re: how many lessons mate to I pass my Test?

At 1:40 in the video the IAM guy states that it is up to the learner to decide when (s)he is ready for the test. Perhaps he didn't mean it to come out that way but it is a partnership between the Instructor and the Learner and the decision to apply for the test should be a joint one.

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

Board footer