You are not logged in.

#76 24-09-13 21:07:38

Rustinho

Re: Grounds for complaint after test?

Hi all, I did indeed decide to complain and can confirm that I heard that I was successful today ! The test result has been expunged, my next test is listed as my third but I have been allocated another attempt should that not be, hopefully, successful. I wasn't contacted to go for an interview as the examiner admitted pulling over to "give advice" to an ADI, I think that nailed it. Would like to thank any of you who have taken an interest and to those who offered positive and constructive advice. I was incredibly stressed about what to do and I didn't want to post anything until I knew the outcome. Today was the tenth working day so I was hoping to hear and am delighted with the outcome . Thanks all for taking an interest and safe driving to you .

24-09-13 21:07:38

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

#77 24-09-13 21:22:15

AUTAX
Verified Member

You are welcome and Best Wishes on your next, and hopefully your last, Pt 3.

I await the result.   smile

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#78 24-09-13 21:29:18

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Well done to you for sticking to your guns.
Justice prevails.
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#79 25-09-13 09:14:37

VandADI
Administrator

Good for you Rustinho, perseverance pays off.
Good luck on your next part 3, let us know how you get on!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#80 30-11-13 11:08:21

mikeigoe

IMO all round checks including mirrors blindspots all windows are essential before moving off, I will always stop my pupils before moving if i think they are not fully aware of the situation around the car. Seems this chap is a little unprofessional, i've had issues with examiners before, i always ask my pupils if they want me present during after the test etc had one examiner give me a lecture after my pupil passed on her privacy because i walked across to the car and my pupil opened the door utterly ridiculous but there you go.

Mike

http://www.learntodrivecambridge.co.uk

#81 30-11-13 11:26:38

AUTAX
Verified Member

Had a colleague, well respected ex BSM PDI trainer, get marked down to a three on his check test this year for continually pulling over his pupil for lack of blind spot check. Was told he should have done it on the fly.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#82 30-11-13 11:28:52

AUTAX
Verified Member

Rustinho wrote:

Hi all, I did indeed decide to complain and can confirm that I heard that I was successful today ! The test result has been expunged, my next test is listed as my third but I have been allocated another attempt should that not be, hopefully, successful. I wasn't contacted to go for an interview as the examiner admitted pulling over to "give advice" to an ADI, I think that nailed it. Would like to thank any of you who have taken an interest and to those who offered positive and constructive advice. I was incredibly stressed about what to do and I didn't want to post anything until I knew the outcome. Today was the tenth working day so I was hoping to hear and am delighted with the outcome . Thanks all for taking an interest and safe driving to you .

We never did here the outcome of his test did we?

Board footer