You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 22-07-05 06:05:07

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN 250 BUSINESS CARDS, PLEASE PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL FORWARD A LINK TO YOU FOR WEBSITE.

I HAVE HAD 2 DIFFERENT SETS FROM THEM AND THEY ARE GREAT, YOU GET 250 FREE CARDS, AND YOU JUST PAY FOR P+P, WHICH IS ABOUT £4 FOR SLOW MAIL.
ALSO I HAVE HAD SOME MAGNETIC BUSINESS CARDS FROM THEM WHICH ARE GREAT.

THEY ALSO DO ALL SORTS OF PROMOTIONAL ASWELL AS PERSONAL STATIONARY, AND ARE WELL WORTH A LOOK.

ROBBIE

22-07-05 06:05:07

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: 250 FREE BUSINESS CARDS

Board footer