You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-06-13 17:18:19

standon11
Verified Member

check test through post

check test on 4th july at 8.45 am hoping to improve on my 5 from last time but will be happy with a four or above to be honest.doing role play again with subject meet,anticipate & adequate clearance cause i like to keep the examiner busy.will let you know how it goes.

10-06-13 17:18:19

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: check test through post

#2 10-06-13 18:55:44

Triplea35
Verified Member

Good Luck, though sure you won't need it.

Just out of interest how is the new job going as an employed ADI smile How many hours ADI work and how many other duties. Is it something that might be suitable for other dealerships?

#3 11-06-13 20:34:32

standon11
Verified Member

going very well at the moment thanks,they are hopefully setting on another instructor soon in rotherham so i can concentrate on the two dealerships in doncaster.my diary is already full 40 hrs a week which is killing me to be honest & a waiting list of around 6 weeks at the minute.if  we continue selling cars at this rate they will need to get another instructor very soon for doncaster aswell so hopefully i will be working from just the one dealership.i also teach the young apprentices at work to drive,i have a few with tests booked in but the others may have to take a back seat,paying customers first.as long as i do my 40 hrs i organise my diary just as i would self employed so i have the best of both worlds.

#4 12-06-13 08:05:20

Triplea35
Verified Member

Good to here smile 
Had visions of you sellng cars between lessons!
So if successful likely to be seeing it spread throughout the country!!

Complete packages are more and more popular be it house buying, weddings, holidays etc  so logical it would start to appear with car purchase.

#5 03-07-13 14:24:23

standon11
Verified Member

check test tommorow morning at 8.45,feeling a little nervous,been so busy with work i haven't had much time at all to do much planning for it.having said that after 7 years in the job i know the routes for my topics very well & shouldn't need to much revision for it as i feel ive never drifted to far away from the style that dsa like to see.will see tommorow anyway if my style of teaching is still up to scratch.

Board footer