You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 16-04-13 22:11:26

kjmcculloch

Hello

Hi Folks,

I'm just getting into the forum.  I'm not a driving instructor, but as you can see, I'm in Accountancy.  Hopefully I can help out around the forum, I'll most likely be found in the self employed section.

A wee bit about me.... I'm 30 years old, have two young boys and live in Ayrshire on the west coast of Scotland

Speak later

Kris

I'm an accountancy provider for driving instructors.  Feel free to visit my website dedicated to driving instructors.

16-04-13 22:11:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello

Board footer