You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 29-03-13 22:40:26

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

So long old friend...

The time has come to sell my old workhorse estate car. It's now older than my newest clients and I love it to bits, it's never let me down and I've never had to call out the AA. Sure it's a bit rough round the edges but it's such a good car. Alas, times being what they are, I can't justify the extra expense of keeping a 3rd car so tow bar and trailer it is.... (maybe another business opportunity in there somewhere!)

It's the first time I've sold any of the non-business cars I've owned - my previous 2 both died and were donated to the fire service to practise on - and I'm quite sad to see it go.

Never thought I'd get attached to a car!

29-03-13 22:40:26

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: So long old friend...

Board footer