You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 13-02-13 12:29:51

abbeydriving321

Hello Everyone

Hi all,
This is my first forum so bare with me.  I'm based in Northern Ireland and I am curious to know how things are on the mainland.  We have had it quite good here up until the past couple of years but things are getting tough, there seems to be way too many instructors, not enough learners and worst off all, too many driving schools slashing their prices.  I feel like we are all doomed, being forced to cut our own prices to keep up with the slashers.......our industry is a mess and everyone looses out including the quality of tuition afforded to learners.  Surely the DSA and DVA are aware that things are in such a mess and are they doing anything about it????

Steve My Website

13-02-13 12:29:51

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Hello Everyone

Board footer