You are not logged in.

#1 01-02-13 09:21:12

danny gibson

Help me come up with a good driving school name

Can you help me come up with a good driving school name, i've thought of letspass but sounds to cheesy and maybe lets drive, live in saltaire near to bradford city football club

01-02-13 09:21:12

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Help me come up with a good driving school name

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 01-02-13 10:30:50

RobC
Verified Member
Website

City SOM

Valley

Claret

Bantam SOM

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

#3 01-02-13 10:48:59

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Whatever you choose make sure there is no other local school already using the same name.

#4 01-02-13 11:03:30

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Are you ever planning on maybe taking on a 2nd or 3rd car? If not, just go with your name or initials, something simple. If you're looking to expand in the future then a more 'cheesy' name may be more apt...

#5 01-02-13 12:14:21

(ROG)
Verified Member

DR1VE

You could add the 'L' in red after it but then it would spell .............. DRIVEL !!!!

LEARNER with the L in red .....

Last edited by (ROG) (01-02-13 12:16:14)

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#6 01-02-13 15:10:14

mdf0075

how about D&G kids would not for get it  big_smile

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#7 01-02-13 16:49:25

Andrew lefthandseat
Verified Member

From the family name, how about Dambusters?

Or Cherry Red Driver Training,  or Humbuckers after the Gibson guitar company

Both the above would give some opportunities for interesting art work/logos on cards etc

#8 01-02-13 18:51:21

Evan
Administrator

DAN'S DRIVING ACADEMY

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#9 01-02-13 20:30:45

(ROG)
Verified Member

danny gibson wrote:

Can you help me come up with a good driving school name, i've thought of letspass but sounds to cheesy and maybe lets drive, live in saltaire near to bradford city football club

LETSPASS .... hmmmm ...... PASSLETS ?

PASS UR CAR TEST

U PASS WITH ME

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#10 01-02-13 22:20:57

martin Williams
Verified Member

I would not worry to much about your driving school name. Danny's or Gibson's Driving school is fine. Believe me pups wont pick your school because of the name.
Time to sit down and do some sums and have a business plan of how much you want to earn and how you can achieve it.

#11 02-02-13 23:55:48

danny gibson

Some good ideas tempted to look at Gibsons however, are there any other names not cheesy and professional sounding?

can i have the same name as another school which is in another part of the country?

#12 03-02-13 01:18:01

MAZ
Verified Member

It is always better to think of somthing unique as although another school of the same name may be hundreds of miles away, the internet brings everything together.

It may also be prudent to look up any name you may wish to use in domain names for sale as you may wish to build a website with "your school name.co.uk", it is no good if it has already been taken by somone else.

Maz.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 03-02-13 01:43:37

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

martin Williams wrote:

I would not worry to much about your driving school name. ... Believe me pups wont pick your school because of the name. ...

I can relate to that.
My business name has to be the weirdest in my area but I still get plenty of work - my students often tell me they chose me through referrals from their friends or family members, or because they liked the content of my web site, or both.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

Board footer