You are not logged in.

#1 29-01-13 20:29:34

highgrade
Banned

Triple dip recession

As we limp to a triple dip recession I am finding it hard to comprehend as I am as busy as?
I know we have to still have to blame the last lot to appease certain people but despite the most inept chancellor and pm since Gordon I am shocked how busy I am!
How are you going or is it very tough where you are?

29-01-13 20:29:34

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Triple dip recession

#2 29-01-13 21:10:07

The Duke

Up to 38 hours at mo target 30. last few months of last year had adveraged 24 hours a week.

The Duke

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 29-01-13 21:16:08

VandADI
Administrator

highgrade wrote:

As we limp to a triple dip recession I am finding it hard to comprehend as I am as busy as?
I know we have to still have to blame the last lot to appease certain people but despite the most inept chancellor and pm since Gordon I am shocked how busy I am!
How are you going or is it very tough where you are?

What areas do you cover Highgrade?
I must say that I haven't really been affected by the recession in terms of the supply and demand of driving lessons, long may it continue, I am based in South London.

#4 29-01-13 21:19:08

Evan
Administrator

Same here I have seen no problem at all getting new pupils, if anything busier, I think many realize that a driving licence can give them the opportunity to work further afield. Maybe this is something that could be used to advertise lessons to prospective pupils.

Last edited by Evan (29-01-13 21:19:41)

#5 29-01-13 22:06:30

The Duke

There is no triple dip.. It is fundamentally it is impossible for economys to expand forever, that does not mean we have to stand still.
As the worlds first industrialized economy we again changing. We have to become more efficient.

But in the past increased efficiency lead to increased  used of fuel, that is now changing and has too. We have to halve our energy usage, and have to aim for 100% self efficiency in energy production. From renewables. 
We have increasing employment, and decreasing unemployment. How can that happen if we are in recession.
The main apart from the internet that so many shops are going under is due to rents, and the cost of land and property. This is a very hard one to fix, if you lower cost of property then those from abroad well buy. Thereby pushing up prices for the locals this happens both nationally and internationally. 

The Duke

Board footer