You are not logged in.

#1 06-01-13 19:41:53

wowzers

Test check in 2 weeks

Hi

I have a test check in 2 weeks, my first one after getting my licence was a grade 4 doing turn in road.
The test centre is on an industrial estate so there is not that much around without driving to get there.

I have a pupil that has had one lesson on roundabouts but definitely needs to revisit.  I was thinking about doing this I would appreciate any advice.

Is a second lesson on roundabouts a good subject or would any of you advise against?

Does anyone recommend any publications for check tests i have had a look but there are so many...

Thanks

Rachel

06-01-13 19:41:53

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Test check in 2 weeks

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 06-01-13 20:00:31

Madiggy
Verified Member

By all means contact me via the advert above.   smile

CONFIDENTIAL CHECK TEST TRAINING
http://www.centraladitraining.co.uk/
Life & Executive Coaching
http://www.aicoachingsolutions.com

#3 06-01-13 20:24:59

Triplea35
Verified Member

Are you aware of the Blaine Walsh site http://www.driving-instructor.tv/ .You can subscribe for a week and plenty of useful videos to watch and a linked forum. I'm not connected with it, just found it very useful for my Part 2 , 3 and check test.

#4 06-01-13 20:47:39

Andrew lefthandseat
Verified Member

I would recommend '6 Easy Steps to a Higher Check Test Grade' by Brian Stratton

This book is written in plain English and is extremely well laid out. Brian Stratton doesn't try and intellectualise the subject and his logic is easy to follow. He clearly has a thorough knowledge of the subject. Hard to imagine you'd find anything better!

Good luck with your check test!

#5 06-01-13 21:40:09

wowzers

I have just been looking at the Blaine Walsh site I cant believe I have never come accross it before?  Thank you for that and thanks for the recommendation of the book I'll have a look for that too.

I actually didnt think that I would be bothered by the impending check but I admit I am quite anxious about it!

Thanks very much for your help  big_smile

Board footer