You are not logged in.

#1 03-04-04 12:14:21

Liesa

International licence

I was asked a question this morning by one of my pupils but I'm not 100% sure of the answer, and was wondering if anyone could clear it up for me?

Can a driver on an international licence supervise a learner driver?

The international licence is only valid for 12 months, as far as I'm aware they wouldn't be able to supervise a learner driver.

Am I correct?

03-04-04 12:14:21

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: International licence

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 03-04-04 12:55:47

rusty
Verified Member
Website

Liesa,
         Youre correct. Uk full licence holder over 21 and held it for 3 years.
Int licence holder only driving here are part of the conditions spec allowed for that country/licence. So licence holder doesn"t reach that level until they pass uk test and hold full licence for 3 years.

#3 03-04-04 17:24:53

Liesa

Thanks Rusty big_smile

Board footer