You are not logged in.

#1 26-11-12 13:44:30

CMSM

ADI's required, pupils waiting, NO FEES, NOT FRANCHISE, NO CONTRACT,

Hi I own and run my own driving school, CMSM.

CMSM has recently run a promotion across the Midlands area (Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Birmingham) and due to the success of the campaign, have pupils waiting for instructors in your area now. 
As a result of this success I am asking for ADI's to help take some of the work load generated.

CMSM do not charge for pupils supplied, you would not be under a franchise, nor any contract.

In addition all affiliated instructors can also receive FREE information on:
Ways to generate extra revenue from your pupils
Advise on SEO for your website from our in-house web designer
How to save between 2/3 pence per litre on your fuel bills.

If you are interested in helping with and receiving FREE pupils, (no franchise / no obligation / no contract) please can you then let me know more about you as an instructor, (areas you work / contact number/ car you use ext).
Even if you have a full diary t the moment, (long may it continue), please take the time to find out more, as this could be a little back up plan for, if and when you do need a few pupils to fill spaces in the future.

26-11-12 13:44:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: ADI's required, pupils waiting, NO FEES, NOT FRANCHISE, NO CONTRACT,

#2 26-11-12 18:01:02

VandADI
Administrator

Re: ADI's required, pupils waiting, NO FEES, NOT FRANCHISE, NO CONTRACT,

This section is not to be abused by members just joining for the purpose of recruiting, however, regular members who post constructively would be more than welcome to place recruitment ads.

Board footer