You are not logged in.

#1 19-11-12 22:10:14

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Check Test Day - Breakdown!!

Hi All

I was supposed to have my check test on October 25th, On the morning of I broke down during another lesson. Typical I'd been so nervous about it, but on the day, I thought, Its here I just need to do it, and if I fail, then maybe I shouldn't be doing my job. I'd had my pupil ready and planned to do a TIR, as this was the next lesson anyway. I've been resent a date for January 9th, and my pupil has said she will still be my pupil, I just need to wait now and see what the content will be closer to the time, as obviously I have no idea as to what she will need teaching.

Heres to going through all those nerves all over again. neutral

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

19-11-12 22:10:14

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check Test Day - Breakdown!!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 19-11-12 22:14:17

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Eek!  Sounds like a nightmare!  But it will happen and best of luck for it! just do a normal lesson for your pupil on the new date - I hate check tests and never perform to the best of my ability  roll   Hope all goes well for you.

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#3 19-11-12 22:24:14

Cat8t3
Verified Member

It was a nightmare, when I rang the test centre to say I'd broken down, one of the examiners was very rude and suggested I get it fixed now yikes . I asked to speak with the SE i was having my check test with and he was lovely and very understanding, and told me to just take it to the garage and ask the garage to write a letter to prove I had broken down.

Thank you, although I do wish it was out the way, I do dread it. hmm

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

Board footer