You are not logged in.

#1 05-11-12 18:52:40

martin12

Check test today

Hi - Had my check test today and managed to retain my grade 6 which I thought was harder than getting it in the first place. Although my pupil didn't appear nervous and said she wasn't, the nerves started to appear immediately. I covered meeting from last lesson and traffic lights as a new subject. I know I could have done better but examiner was happy so that's it for another 4/5 years. Nice to get it out of the way.

05-11-12 18:52:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Check test today

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 05-11-12 19:32:19

chevronjohn
Verified Member

Well done - credit where it's due, grade 6, not easy to achieve

John

DSA ADI ,DSA LGV Instructor, PCV Instructor, IAM, always willing to learn  smile
www.chevrontraining.co.uk
DSA Customer Test site

#3 05-11-12 20:08:33

martin12

Thank you John, yes you're right and harder to keep I think.

#4 05-11-12 21:51:03

c-way
Verified Member
Website

Congratulations on that one!

ADI, IAM, B+E Training, CAT C & C+E Training www.c-way.co.uk

#5 06-11-12 09:30:47

martin12

Thank you C-Way

#6 11-11-12 19:26:36

martin12

As an aside - a question for the experienced ADI trainers- on my checktest I was marked 5 for Instructors use of controls. On one occasion I used the dual brake when my pupil was about to emerge- I told her that I had done this and why, there was no time for a prompt or a verbal instruction for her to wait. Just want to know why a 5 as on previous tests when not used it was marked in the 6 box.

#7 11-11-12 19:31:58

martin Williams
Verified Member

Is it not left unmarked if you have not had to use the dual controls?

#8 11-11-12 19:34:18

martin12

Hi Martin, I think so but want to know why

#9 11-11-12 19:46:47

martin12

On some ADI 26 sheets I have seen a tick in the 6 box, on others a line has been put through it- whats the difference?

#10 19-11-12 21:59:58

Cat8t3
Verified Member

Well Done!! smile

1st Check Test 15/09/2010 - Grade 4
2nd Check Test 09/01/2013 - Grade 4

Board footer