You are not logged in.

#1 18-10-12 14:31:30

mdf0075

DS3 reviews????

Hello as the tittle says has any one got any reviews on the DS3?

I am thinking of swaping my 1.4d fiesta for the 1.6d DS3 and was wondering what its actual like on a lesson? thx in addvance

Michael

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

18-10-12 14:31:30

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: DS3 reviews????

#2 19-10-12 07:29:43

Triplea35
Verified Member

I have never read much, or heard from instructors with one, anything other than excellent reports.

Having said that I did try one, personally found the suspension too firm for long days in the passenger seat, don't like three doors, found vision a little restricted and the model I looked at  had expensive low profile alloys  and tyres.

So comparing it to the current C3 which at the time I leased, I plumped to purchase a C3, might not have the same street cred, but fits my requiremnets better.

Not to mention there is/was little discounting on the DS3 so my C3 was in the region of 4.5k cheaper! I appreciate though that DS3 will ultimately have a higher proportional resale value.

That said, sure I am in the minority, as always!

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#3 19-10-12 07:56:58

RobC
Verified Member
Website

Lots of Instructors in my area have DS3's and there seem to be some good lease deals around however its a fairly new model and never having had a Citroen I dont know how durable it may be compared to the Mini I currently run.

I also tend to purchase outright and suspect that the residuals arent as good as the Mini, though im sure someone will tell me otherwise!

www.midasbustraining.webs.com
Midas Minibus Driver Assessor Trainer & Passenger Assistant Trainer
DVSA Fleet Registered Trainer

Board footer