You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 20-09-12 14:28:37

UneasyRider

Blog: Uneasy Rider - My Journey From 1st Lesson to Test!!

Hi, my name is Mark and I'm about to take my first lesson. I have decided to keep a blog about my experiences with driving as I have never been behind the wheel of a car. I thought it would be useful to trade advice with other learners, possibly offer support and share tips, and just keep a track of my progress. Come and follow me through the trials of learning to drive!!!

Mark

www.uneasyrideruk.blogspot.co.uk

20-09-12 14:28:37

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Blog: Uneasy Rider - My Journey From 1st Lesson to Test!!

#2 20-09-12 15:40:25

(ROG)
Verified Member

WELCOME

As most posts on this site are from ADIs then getting a viewpoint from the other side will be a welcoming change

Try and find out as much as you can about your ADI instructor such as what grade they are, a one man band or part of a larger group etc

As the pupil I think you can name the school if you wish to but the area/city you are being trained in will help as will what test centre you will be testing from

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#3 20-09-12 17:47:37

Promanade

Rog, most of the info you have requested is in the blog. Very interesting blog so far uneasyrider smile it would be good to follow your progress, many have come onto these sort of forums with such things before but have never followed it through to the end, lets hope you do smile
You will also recieve some very good advice from this forum from many good ADIs on here, then again you will also spark some debates (and arguments from certain ones) that will will end up going off in all sorts of different diections lol lol
Good luck with your lessons smile

Board footer