You are not logged in.

#1 08-09-12 20:01:52

Lady-Hynarc
Verified Member

Interior Lights

The interior lights in the Citroen C3 are c*** - does anyone have any suggestions as to some kind of auxiliary interior light that I can use to plug in to either the USB or 12V connector so that I can see my training materials when briefing.

Thanks

08-09-12 20:01:52

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Interior Lights

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 08-09-12 20:30:56

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

I used to use one of those push LED lights in one of my old cars.
buy them from most DIY stores for a couple of quid.
Now i use a Galaxy tab i dont need light, and also finish at 5.30pm

#3 22-02-13 19:21:46

Saint_Albans_ADI
Website

I like the idea of finishing at 5.30  wink the push led lights would work cheep and run on batteries

Driving Lessons in and around Saint Albans Hertfordshire
www.i-passed.co.uk

#4 22-02-13 20:30:38

kaf
Verified Member
Website

Upgrade the interior bulbs with high performance LEDs

#5 22-02-13 21:32:09

Robbie
Verified Member
Website

its great finishing at 5.30, but most days now i finish at 5.15.
its getting lighter now so i dont have to worry about that.
My Polo has lights above the sun visors aswell as the 4 map and interior lights.

#6 22-02-13 22:08:23

Triplea35
Verified Member

I have the new model C3 and agree the interior lights are not brill. With the huge windscreen however all I ever do is park under a street light and pull the internal roof cover back and hey presto ,almost daylight!

Board footer