Web Guru

Re: give me some POUND

quarter  er

#7 07-09-12 21:35:22

MatthewH
Web Guru

£$%&

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#8 08-09-12 07:57:00

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

lb

#9 08-09-12 09:07:52

VandADI
Administrator

Just trying to get the pound sign to work  smile

#10 08-09-12 09:26:47

(ROG)
Verified Member

It is weird that $ works but pound sign dont
!"$%^&*()_+
Every one of the up shift signs work except thee pound sign ........ very strange

Perhaps its an american board

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#11 08-09-12 10:21:55

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

$$$$$$$$$$$

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

#12 08-09-12 13:15:54

Alan72
Verified Member

My keyboard's  sign does.

If you are getting the $ sign perhaps your Windows is set to English(US) instead of English(United Kingdom).

Qualified in 1971 and started my driving school in 1972
Retired 2013

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#13 08-09-12 14:13:24

(ROG)
Verified Member

Alan72 wrote:

My keyboard's  sign does.

If you are getting the $ sign perhaps your Windows is set to English(US) instead of English(United Kingdom).

Go on then - post a pound sign on here

IAM Observer
Leicester group of advanced motorists
LGV instructor from 2005 to 2008

#14 08-09-12 15:30:27

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

Does this work?

#15 08-09-12 15:31:35

christhedrummer
Verified Member
Website

No! How odd, I cut and pasted 5 pound signs and they've disappeared... This is weird...

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#16 08-09-12 15:57:17

Alan72
Verified Member

Go on then - post a pound sign on here

It did when I typed it into quick reply.
It was there when I returned to the forum.

But it is gone now mad

Qualified in 1971 and started my driving school in 1972
Retired 2013

#17 08-09-12 16:30:01

DrivingInstructors.co.uk
Website

Tried and failed

UK ADI - Driving Instructor Directory http://www.drivinginstructors.co.uk Are you listed?  if not why not as its free

#18 08-09-12 17:26:52

CantThinkofaName
Verified Member

Is it related to the pounds in my pocket disappearing?  smile

Last edited by CantThinkofaName (08-09-12 17:28:13)

DKL Driving School Belfast www.drivinglessonsbelfast.co.uk

#19 08-09-12 17:31:16

martin Williams
Verified Member

Maybe it's time to join the Euro?

#20 08-09-12 19:52:51

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want pounds lol
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#21 07-06-13 12:10:39

MatthewH
Web Guru

$

#22 19-02-14 14:54:56

VandADI
Administrator

Changed servers and now the £ sign is working  smile

#23 19-02-14 16:10:56

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
££££££££££
Hurray
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#24 19-02-14 18:06:46

AUTAX
Verified Member

VandADI wrote:

Changed servers and now the £ sign is working  smile

I never did like her. Always Surly and never smiled whilst serving you. This on is a lot nicer.

Pity some of the posters attitudes aren't altered with this change.  neutral

Be Fear-less, go GEAR-LESS!

#25 19-02-14 18:20:33

Roadmaster
Verified Member

Have you been at the sherry autax?  lol

Board footer