You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 25-08-12 14:59:43

Promanade

Any Driver and BTEC

Dalek Sec wrote:

I am sure many are aware that "Any Driver" offer the "free" fleet course? Is this an "unfailable" course

I have heard from a few sources that their "funding" is coming to end.  Anyone else heard anything?

Different thread same company. Received an email a few weeks ago inviting me onto a FREE coaching course with a BTEC award at the end of it! FREE??

But yet as Dalek says funding has come to an end i also heard the same !!

Always willing to learn i have accepted the invite and will take part with a very open mind though i find it hard to believe coaching can be taught in just 6 hours hmm as the course is conducted 2 to 1 in car training comprising of 3 x 2hour sessions (as far as i am aware no classroom) and spread out over 6 weeks so only 6 hours to learn coaching and receive a BTEC?

Has anyone done this course and did you find it worthwhile?

25-08-12 14:59:43

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Any Driver and BTEC

Board footer