You are not logged in.

#1 13-08-12 12:59:05

martin Williams
Verified Member

Wanted ADI in Bradford for my pupil.

I have a pupil going to Bradford University in September and wishes to carry on learning to drive while she is there. She will have had around 20hrs learning in a Hyundai i20 Diesel so a similar car would be an advantage because if all goes well she wishes to take her test in her home town during the xmas break in my car. She is very reliable and keen to learn.

Can anyone reccommend an ADI in the Bradford University area please?

13-08-12 12:59:05

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Wanted ADI in Bradford for my pupil.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#2 13-08-12 18:49:00

fishie
Banned
Website

Depends which post code shes at but we might be able to help

www.fishersdrivingschool.co.uk
Remember only dead fish's go with the flow
Grade 6 by fluke this and last time
Some cardigan in the wardrobe non ordit

#3 03-07-13 18:17:24

rubberduck
Verified Member

Lol, too late now I guess. I live across from the uni I am an ADI with the AA.

Last edited by rubberduck (03-07-13 18:17:58)

"it's better to burn out than to fade away,"

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#4 03-07-13 22:17:37

martin Williams
Verified Member

rubberduck wrote:

Lol, too late now I guess. I live across from the uni I am an ADI with the AA.

Errr Only by 11 months roll

Board footer