You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 31-07-12 11:46:55

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Advice need - check test next week

Hi everyone,

Im using the examiner as i have no pupil. I have received a long list of subjects that i have to teach on the day  sad

Will i be notified beforehand which subjects i will teach?

My worry is that Pass Plus modules 2-6 are on there and i have never in 5 years taught a Pass Plus.

Any advice welcome

Hale

When i say STOP, I can only mean ONE thing!

Part 1 - Passed Sept 2003
Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

http://www.hayleys-driving-tuition.co.uk

31-07-12 11:46:55

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Advice need - check test next week

#2 31-07-12 12:21:47

VandADI
Administrator

You don't have to choose ALL the subjects, just one  wink  (read the letter again)
You pick the subject and tell the Examiner on the day, easy peasy  smile

#3 31-07-12 13:38:08

hoylake
Verified Member
Website

Perhaps do the subject you did when you passed part three?? Just a thought, even though it's 5 years ago.

http://www.sophiesdrivinglancaster.co.uk
Adi & Fleet Trainer, RoSPA Gold

#4 31-07-12 13:53:16

Lewinpeter1
Verified Member
Website

Hi
Now calm down and read the letter again big_smile
Good Luck
Peter

Dont press that,oh @@##!

#5 31-07-12 17:30:04

Promanade

Hi hale, you have couple of options to help you with understanding your letter you should/could seek advice from your trainer. You should/could speak to your examiner for advice his/her name should be on your letter.

Last edited by Promanade (31-07-12 19:28:38)

#6 31-07-12 20:38:11

Dave Robinson
Website

The best advice i can give is go get a few hours training from someone who understands the Check test and what its about.The amount of ADIs i take for prep after they have been sub graded who dont understand what the test is about is beyond belief.

#7 01-08-12 00:25:40

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Thanks everyone....didnt realise i could choose thought the examiner pick any of the topics on the day.

I just want a 4. This isnt even my full time job anymore and still i get stressed at the thought of a DSA ADI test

yikes

Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

#8 01-08-12 00:30:33

Hale
Verified Member
Website

Do i pick just one? do 1 hours lesson or two 30 minute lessons?

I did try ringing the DSA number but cant actually manage to speak to a human....i doubt my SE gives out his direct line at the TS either.

Part 2 - Passed Nov 2003
Part 3 - Failed Aug 2004
Part 3 - Passed Jan 2005

#9 01-08-12 05:31:05

Cliff
Verified Member

Yes, just one subject for an hour.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#10 01-08-12 08:17:46

VandADI
Administrator

Hale wrote:

Do i pick just one? do 1 hours lesson or two 30 minute lessons?

I did try ringing the DSA number but cant actually manage to speak to a human....i doubt my SE gives out his direct line at the TS either.

If you go to the test centre where you are due to take your check test, there should be a telephone number of the person conducting your check test on the notice board.  If there isn't, knock on the door and ask the Test Centre Manager to give you the number of the DTAM.

#11 01-08-12 14:40:30

VandADI
Administrator

If you look through your old posts you will find info there from your last check test where you chose role play. How did that go?

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 713

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 714

#12 01-08-12 18:30:54

Promanade

VandADI wrote:

If you go to the test centre where you are due to take your check test, there should be a telephone number of the person conducting your check test on the notice board.  If there isn't, knock on the door and ask the Test Centre Manager to give you the number of the DTAM.

Perfect advice smile  Look at your letter carefully there will be a name of your examiner and the chosen test centre, then follow the advice given by VandADI smile

Board footer