You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 29-07-12 19:32:57

golfball13
Verified Member
Website

Looking To Expand In Essex And Nearby Areas

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone else to join RPL Driving. I've had a second ADI for over 3 years now, and I've decided it's time to build the school. We're based in Essex, but I would consider people from other areas as I can build websites if needed. If you're interested take a look at the Instructor Franchise page on my site.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Rob

RPL Driving
Driving lessons in Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay and other areas of Essex

29-07-12 19:32:57

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Looking To Expand In Essex And Nearby Areas

#2 29-07-12 20:11:46

mdf0075

Hello Rob,

just looked @ ur website and was wondering what the franchise fee is?

many thx

part 1 - 98/54
part 1 - 98/62
part 2 - 4 minors
part 3 - pst2 5-5
check test -?

#3 29-07-12 21:35:55

golfball13
Verified Member
Website

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I'm still working out prices, but I'm expecting it to be in the region of £120 a month.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Rob

RPL Driving
Driving lessons in Chelmsford, Brentwood, Billericay and other areas of Essex

Board footer