You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 05-07-12 17:17:40

Andyj

Fleet Trainer Work Glasgow

Although i qualified as a fleet driver trainer 5 years ago, i have done littlefleet training - too busy building up the A.D.I. part of our school.
Anyway, i have worked with around 4 other fleet trainers in the past- all recently check tested 5's and 6's- and we would like to regroup and seek out some work in the marketplace. My question is, does anyone know of training groups we could sub- contract work from in Scotland? Thanks
www.reallygooddrivingschoolglasgow.com

05-07-12 17:17:40

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Fleet Trainer Work Glasgow

Board footer