You are not logged in.

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home2/matthutc/public_html/drivertrainingtoday.co.uk/include/parser.php on line 787

#1 10-06-12 21:54:04

Zipper
Verified Member
Website

Clear instructions are essential

What would we do without clear simple instructions?

I bought an adjustable mobile phone holder for when I use my phone as a GPS.
It attaches to the windscreen with a suction cup and can optionally display a photo when the phone isn’t mounted (I tossed this bit out).
Below are the instructions exactly as printed on the box ...

Two protects the wing to be possible to adjustSuits the different size mobile/MP3/MP4/PDA.
Clamps the picture the application method:
(1)Puts the main body PHOTO
(2)Its transparent insertion main (for example on chart)

Method(A):
a:First about to A green colour part insert lead plane.
b:A second about to B plate the base down a windshield.
c:To push C the switch instruct in fixed.
d:Moves the D palace go-between,may adjust the angle and the direction wilfully.

Method(B):
a:Will link up first in insertion fitting A.
b:Again presses in the direction main body catching groove which like the B arrow leaves.
c:Again buckles into it the automobile airconditioning retainer.

Using the instructions I installed the device in only a few hours.
Without them I would have done it a 30 seconds.

Zipper ("G'Day Mate!")
I'm not 65! I'm only $59.95+tax
www.drivingnt.com

10-06-12 21:54:04

AdBot
Google AdSense Posting Bot

Re: Clear instructions are essential

Board footer